Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for ear Pain even with a short conversation over phone ?

I used to talk over phone for a long since 4 years on a daily basis 1 and half hour, recently from the past 9 months i have been using blutooth and all of a sudden my left ear is paining on and off also when i talk over phone for a minute of watching tv with more voulme left ear starts paining more than right ear. Also when i use A/c in my car and drive the blower will towards my face even due to this my left ear start paining. Please suggest me what should I do
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
It looks like you have hurt your ear drum/inner parts due to continuous use of phone.Do you have any pus coming out of ear.I advise you to reduce usage of phone and visit ENT specialist as early as possible.On examination the probable cause of your ear ache could be known.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor