Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for chest pain ?

24yo male, 11st but quite unfit. chest pain for around 2 years. comes in flutters of sharp pain, only lasting a few seconds per bit of pain, but continuing like that for up to an hour. comes in bouts, can be bad with it for a few days, then fine for 2-3 weeks. 75% of it is left side of chest slightly under and to the right of my left nipple, the other 25% is very slightly to the right centre of my chest and lasts a bit longer. seem to get palpitations every so often, relatively pain free. i have cut caffeine out, and tried indigestion remedies etc. ECGs fine. blood pressure varies.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear u need to go for a 2D echo and consult a cardiologist.Dont take tension.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor