Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for carcinoid stomach ?

My mother is suffering from carcinoid stomach for last one month.She has been treated and undergone for open surgery .Now doctor is advicing try also ayurvedic treatment..........So what should i prefer???
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi,kindly tell us about the recent investigation which she has done?how long back was it diagnosed?has she undergone any surgery or chemotherapy?she can use ayurveda as an add on therapy .because in such cases we should go for best of all the systems of medicines.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurveda i would recommend tab arogya vardhini vati, abhrak sahastraputi bhasam sat giloya, wheat grass juice cap. neem rest will be symptomatic treatment. suksham trifla at night
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi Greetings from Health care magic
Your mother is suffering from carcinoma of stomach.. What are the area it has ben affected now? what is the condition of liver? what are the symptoms now? please give a detail report that will help to what could be done. In cancer nothing can say , yes all we can try our best according to the stage. So please provide some more data it will be helpful.
thank you
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor