Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for bad odour coming from ear ?

my friend age 27, is suffering from a ear problem. a pus with bad odour is comming from his ear. he is using waxil ear drop , but no result.please suggest some medicine to cure it.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Amit,

Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Pus with bad odour from ears indicates infection inside the ears may be middle ear, dont use any ear drops and dont allow water to go inside the ears till ear is checked and confirmed that there is no damage to ear drum, consult ENT doctor for complete examination and treatment.
Hope I have answered ur question.
Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor