Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take as fluid is found under the sore hip?

My teenage son fell pretty hard off his skateboard 2 weeks ago. He fell in his hip. His hip was very sore, but not visibly bruised. He did have a nasty road rash , but that is healing nicely. He has been complaining of hos hip being swollen and numb...sometimes tingly and sharp pins and needles. It didn t appear very swollen to me last week even though be says it was. I fealt it today and it is squishy, like there is fluid under his skin . Im a little concerned now. I have no medical insurance and hate to sit in an emergency room if this is just a normal part of the healing process. Thanks for your advice.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Alli,
Welcome here on hcm.
There is no way out you have to attand a doctor physically.
Your son has to be examined by a doctor and should be done a x-ray if needed.
Answered: Wed, 2 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor