What treatment should i go for rash like blisters from hair?

I have been suffering with this rash like blisters that appear to be coming from my hair all over my body especialy my left arm it was after recieving a blood transfusion .I woke up and I had these brown spots like with a crusty look like sores that have been scratched they went up one arm down the other and my legs and torso every 2-3 inches a big round spot .and they just went rampant from there,i have had tests and blood work all say I do not have any thing!!!!??but 4 months latrer after weeks of antibiotics and creams stiill all over my bodynow they seem to be infiltrating in the crevicisis of my hand !!and is becoming very painful I never thought my skin could HURT BUT I AM IN AGONY PLEASE I NEED HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM AT MY END OF THE ROPE NO PLACE TO GO NOBODY TO HELP DOCTORS SAYI DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING
Tue, 23 Apr 2019