Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken to get rid of these mumps ?

My husband is 27 years old and had mumps 2 weeks back. Then he developed epidydimitis. But doctor have totally ignored that he had mumps and is saying that it is a bacterial infection. I fear that it is a mumps related infection. So, please advise me if antibiotics are helpful in mumps orchitis as he is on antibiotic since last 15 days and still has some mild pain. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
it is your misconception that doctor ignored !!!!it is aline of treatment which your doctor is giving .of course antibiotics are very much helpful in mumps .have faith in your doctor.
take care
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor