Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken to cure gonorrhea ?

i didn t know that i have a gonorrhea for 20 days i didn t have a burning sensation when uinating but i did have penile yellowish discharge from my penis what should i do right now ifeeling joint pains??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
how you think that you have gonnorrhea,have you gone for urine or semen test.
if yes then you should consult a doctor for antibacterial your UTI should not procceed.
for joint pains you can have calcium tab.500mg OD.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
consult immediately specialist doctor
get tested and take treatment till you are cured
you should be checked for other diseases also icluding h i v and other s t d
if it is simple gonorrhea azithral 1 gm single dose will take care
consult doctor and take full treatment and be careful in future
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor