Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken if a person post abdominal hysterectomy surgery is unable to eat anything due to ulcers and is prescribed rebeprozole ?

my sister age 33 . two weeks back had abdominal hystoractomy surgerty. after the surgery . she could not able to eat anything .if she tries .getting vomiting .used so many medicines to control vomting . but not working we went back to hospital . doctor saying . she is having alser . given medicine rebeprozole. to use early morning. and anesthetic antacid gel syrup . using 3 times . kindly let us know what to do . .
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Is vomiting is accompanied by distension of abdomen or not .Consult some gastroenterologist. for early relief.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor