What treatment should be taken for white spots on the penis ?

Hi, i have small whites spots on the tip of my penis, please tel me what should I do to get rid of that ?
Thu, 26 Jan 2012
Hi!,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

You need to explain further on these spots which you see.I would like to know whether these are raised white lesions or are they flat .What is the exact location of these ..is it the tip or the coronal sulcus( glance penis) .Are there any symptoms like itching or burning.

We can discuss further on this if you can reply to the above questions.

regards,
Dr.chawda