Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for vaginal infection ?

Hi, doctor Iam recent married female ,19 yearsold,156cm,60kg with vaginal infection and treated with no other symptoms
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
what the causes?
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Vaginal infection is common in recently married women , after first intercourse.This should be treated promptly with antibiotics.You should see that you wont catch an infection again by maintaining proper hygiene and adequate hydration. You should take adequate water (5-6 liters/day ) to avoid urinary infections too.
Hygiene should be maintained by male partner by properly cleaning genitals.
Recurrent infection can effect future pregnancies.

Good luck & Take care
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor