Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for vaginal infection and white discharge ?

hi, i 25 yr old girl. i was diagnosed earlier with vaginal infection. that time i was cured from it. now agian i got same problem. A whitish fluid is discharging from my vagina. it has a bad smell also. please give ma a suggestions over it.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to,

Bad smelling vaginal discharge is 99% vaginal infection. You need antibiotic course. It could also be fungal infection. Gynaecological examination and the prescription will help.

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
curd like white vaginal discharge suggests infection commonly from candida a type of fungi; if it is like white & smelly it can be a bacterial infection.You need a Gynaec examination to acertain type of infection & proper treatment .If you are sexually active it will be advisable to get your partner also treated simultaneously to prevent recurrent infection.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor