Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for vaginal and abdominal pain because of endometriosis problem ?

vaginal pain and abdominal pain due to endometriosis problem Age - 32 years, 5 height , 53 wt. Husband - 35 years, 5, 64 wt
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. you have endometriosis , are you taking any medicine currently? also how long have you been trying to conceive. the treatment of endometriois depends on the severity. you need a complete evaluation. please visit your gynaecologist or an infertility specialist.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor