Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for the problem of slow development in a child ?

sir i have 2 child first is boy 2nd is baby boy is helty but baby is 3years old he unebul to talk,understud litil bit she is ub narmal so many doctors i have vist he tell baby is mind delay problum she talk and uderstude is slowly devalpment what i can do please suget me and my baby narmal stage please tell me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
It is not clear to which country you belong ;but still if you can write back at my e-mail ( )or here i would suggest you some medicine.If in your country it is available & you believe in homoeopathy you ican suggest you a homoeopathic medicine.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor