Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for swelling on the lower part of the breast ?

My left breast has been swollen since a month, especially from the bottom. Its not red, not inflammated, but its bigger. The skin is normal. Also, it pains all the time when i lie down on bed or lie down on my left side, then it pains. But pain is not severe. I can bear that. What can i do for it? What test should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
consult your doctor and get yourself checked for any lump in the breast.Biopsy and mammography can be done.Meanwhile you can take anti-inflammatory analgesic medicine for pain.
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor