Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for seizures ?

I have partial seizures , but only every other month. My Neuro. doesn t know why and just tries to treat it. No medicines have worked in the past 8 years. I use to have them when i as little up until I was 10 and then they started back at age 30, right after my third kid. Any answers because I m sick of it. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to
Health care Magic

Best option to be safe is to opt a job which is safe to and people around you.. as it is since childhood be alert during swimming, driving vehicle etc..
carbamazepine is drug in use.. for further treatment take opinion of other neurologist... take care..

Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor