Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for my son having a medium sized bump on the penis which is not circumcised ?

My son has a medium sized bump in the middle of his 0enis under his skin .he is three years old and not circumcized.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It is difficult to give any comment in such case without examination.At times some fat or fluid collection gives rise to this type of swelling.If it really bothers please talk to your family doctor.If it is on the tip then it could be a collection smegma ,this is a thing like liquid which collects under the foreskin and you need to clean it.bye.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor