Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for my husbands ear ?

from last one month my husband suffering from ear problem. his outer area of ear is dry and it is itching. now that area is became blackish & he having pain also. is it a ear infection?? please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

It can be seborrhoeic dermatitis or fungal infection or an inflammation
It is better to show it to a dermatologist
He can apply neosporin ointment and take antibiotics and antihistaminics under your doctor's guidance and prescription
Take care
Answered: Fri, 20 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor