Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for memory loss ?

I am 24 years,sex- Male, height 5.6, weight 49 & I am student of Mca. I am suffering memory loss & stress last1.5 year. I was check out to Gokul hospital rajkot Dr.Prakash Modha according to them I take stress so this problem are created they gave me treatement for 2 month but I do not get any differ so pls give me suggetion what I should have to do ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Memory problems at this age are in most cases due to stress-related problems. You probably have anxiety and/or depressive symptoms. The advice you had received earlier was correct, in that you needed treatment for the stress.

I would recommend that you approach a psychiatrist in Rajkot (or wherever you are currently based) for treatment. There are many different approaches for treatment including medications, and there are many different medicines available. If one medicine does not work, then the psychiatrist could prescribe you another medicine instead. The important thing is that you approach one psychiatrist and continue treatment for at least a few months at minimum, because sometimes it takes time before the full effect of the treatment is felt.

I hope you are able to remember the above advice despite your memory problems! :)

All the best.

Dr. Saifuddin Kharawala
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor