Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for making eye rotation proper ?

hello doctor ..sir i am 22 years old and my eye rotation is not proper ..i dont hv any problem in vision or angle but my rotation is not proper.. when i look at left side the right eye completely gets in whereas in the left eye little bit of white portion is visible and vice versa ..i have been through squint checkup but its not squint..can u tl me whether it is curable??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic family,
this happens often when one of your lateral eye ball muscles short or stiff due to some reason.
as you have consulted eye sp. you have not to worry,
now what you have to do is regular exercise of your eye ball muscles.In exercise what you have to do is rotate your eye ball both sides one by one,you rotate one side keep there for few seconds and rotate on other side, again do the same thing. stretch your eye ball maximum you can,gradually your muscle will become loose and rotation will be full.
this will take some time but it will definitely will work.
you do these exercise for about 5_10 mnt morning and evening.
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor