Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for knee problem ?

Hi, Sir my father is suffering a serious/extraordinary pain problem in his lower part of knee especially in foot from last 2 months(5th may 2011).He is 66 years old.Now there is a big wound on upper part of foot.Many tests like mri,dopler,sugar tests has been done.The gen . surgeon ref case to vascular surgeon in PGI Chandigarh.Treatment is continue.But vital pain is still persists.What would you suggest & what are the possibilities & how much time is req. to overcome the pain problem.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
pain is good sign and u need not to worry about it
pain indicate that the part is viable still
gangrene is very tricky condition
it take time to heal ,time depend upon pt condition
ur doctor is on right track and he is the best fellow to treat it.
do follow what he advise
as ur father age is high it will take slight more time

Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks & Warm Regards,

Sukhvinder Singh.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor