Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for knee pain ?

hi, i am 26 year old male, 8 months back i had an injury to my left knee in long jump game. i took treatement and i was asked to rest for 1-2 weeks. after 4-5 months again i had injury to left knee,i sufferd sever pain and knee instability after two days rest i was able walk, after that i was not able to participate in any sprots becouse knee promble. Please suggestt me the proper treatement so that i can be back in sports.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Manjunath,
Welcome to HCM.
Knee joints are very important parts of the body and any problem to them should not be taken lightly. They are the weight bearing joints and if neglected will cause irreparable damage later on. You should consult an orthopedic surgeon immediately who will do the necessary tests to find the cause of your knee problem and treat accordingly. Follow his advise which may include rest to the knee joints.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor