Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for irregular periods ?

what should i do?? hi i m 24 year old ........i had irregullar period problem since last5 year ....for which i d concerned a doctor & completed 6 month medicine course.......after that it got regullar.......but after few month irregular period started again ..........plz plz help me i don t understand what should i do ?????
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi Atika!
Welcome to you get investigated thoroughly regarding why your menses dont come ? If no please do it so-get a pelvis scan done to see uterus,ovaries, endometirum etc..Then do blood tests like anemia profile,thyroid profile,blood sugar,hormonal profile like prolactin,fsh,lh etc...Depending on what results we can discuss the further line.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor