Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for incisional Hernia ?

I am 50+ old male Cholycystectomy done in 1990 after that I became a Patient of Incisional Hernia now swelling is more and feeling more conjunction just at the centre of Rib Starting Point tell me some treatment with medicine only.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
There are not any proven drugs to treat hernia without surgery.You will have to opt for repair surgery.Please visit your Surgeon and get evaluated to know if you are fit for surgery.
Laproscopic surgery is also available.
Meanwhile , if you have chronic cough please see that you get treated for that.If you are a smoker , Quit smoking and see your Chest Physician .
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor