Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for headache ?

Hey doctor I need some advise from u , my husband have too much headache now a days and i noticed few days back his back side of head one born is extra , which not mine , now its starting paining him, i am really worried need ur advice , pls help us
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I am sorry, I am not able to comprehend your question. If the headache has not come down inpite of analgesics i suggest a CT scan and a trip to the neurologist. If you havent taken any analgesic then a naproxen 500 is ideal for a vascular headache.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor