Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for constipation problem ?

my daughter is 16 mnt n having constipation problem even though there is fibre in her diet . .she is constipated after every 2 days.she cries n then do vomitin wen she tries to do poti.i try to give her balance diet.she also hve whet cereals.what can i do
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
Give her liquid diet more & start giving he fruits & cereals .If still no relief you can use anal suppository after consultation with child specialist. wish her constipation free life .Disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Namitha's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.It would be good if you can include fruits, vegetables and fruit juices in her diet. She can also have sips of water. try and feed her home made cereals such as rice or ragi porridge.Involve your baby in lot of activities. This is a common problem so do not worry much.Limit fatty foods from your diet. Wishing you well.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor