Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for breast enlargement ?

Hi dr im 30ysr& married & have 3 child ihave increase abdomen size after the child birth but my breast is so so small just like 0 I also fed my children when I was fed little bit improve size but now my breast size is nill what I do plz suggest me best
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi Uzma
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Considering your health first , practice yoga , walking , jogging to reduce your abdominal girth.Once excess fat is burnt , you can evaluate your breast size.If you still feel a reduction of breast size , please note that it is associated with general growth.If there is any hormonal deficiency , it should be treated.You should visit your Gynecologist to find out any underlying disease causing decrease in breast disease.
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Breast enlargement.If the breasts are very small then Plastic surgery would be the best option.breast implants are very safe and give long term gratifying results.If the breast substance is there but is loose then the breast can be lifted up without adding an implant.If u are not surgically inclined then use a padded bra.No medicines or exercise will help
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm
Web site:,
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor