Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for back pain ?

I have bad back problems. I have mild scolious, 2 crushed disks (L-1 & L-2) and bone spurs. the doctor put me on Morphine sulphate 60mg, Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5-325M and Cyclobenzaprine HCL 10mg three times a day and I m still in bad pain. what can the Doctor do for me? I ve been to a Surgeon he said I have nerve damage and that he would not recomend surgy and I have been to physical therapy and that just made things worse. is there any thing that can be done or I can take I can barly move to day.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Really you are in a trouble.For pain relief,consult your doctor and consider the following drugs like gabapentin, pregabalin, neurocare.
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor