Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for arthritis and tendonitis ?

i m 45 and i went to a foot ortho ...she told me from my x-rays that i have artheritis and tendanitis she perscribed diclofenacsod ec 75mg but my feet are killing me,i ve gone thru 1 btl ?i have a great bill of health,and i m not ellergic to anything so this all is very new to me...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Yes, You are having inflammation and damage of joint and tondon tissue around your foot which is causing the pain. Continue taking the treatment which your Doctor offer for pain relief. You can apply pain killing gels on the area to get relief as well like Moov. Arthritis and tendinits may subside though usually requires long term treatment, Do not make sudden movements with that joint. Keep it in rest position sometimes during the day. Eat healthy diet rich in proteins and fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Follow up with your Doctor as advised and get repeat X-ray as well if required to see any improvement.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor