Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be given for my daughter for skin problem ?

hi doctor my daughter is suffreing from sum skin problem itching on her hands hi sir myself maninder kaur my daughter she is 11 years she s having allergy on her both hands.she is not able to wash her hands also lil water is also cuming from her hands its kind of wounds
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
what your baby has may be contact dermatitis or atopic eczema.and from your complain oozing is there means its infected
right now just apply antibacterial cream or ointment.keep area dry and
for itching xyzal syrup.
it will better to have some snap of your baby.
dr gaurav patel,ahmedabad,india
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor