Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be done for vaginal dryness ?

hi, i am a female. how do i get rid of viurginal dryness and get for fluild when you have an orgasim. hi, i am a female 49yrs old. how do i get rid of virginal dryness and get more fluild when i have an orgasim.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
start taking shatavari either powder or tablets. powder one spoon twice a day with milk or three tablets twice a day with milk. it may take some time to start working. Your problem is very common post menopause. use some lubricants like k y jelly to avoid friction and pain.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Vaginal dryness can be due to low estrogen levels - seen during menopause, stopping birth control medications, having a baby, or as a side effect of certain medications. Also, high levels of stress can cause vaginal dryness. Cigarette smoking can also cause vaginal dryness. Rarely medical conditions like sjogrens syndrome can cause these symptoms. In your case it looks like it is due to premaneopause.

For this you can start with hormonal replacement therapy or estrogen that is delivered through a cream, tablet or ring placed directly into the vagina.
Please consult a gynecologist and get it seen.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor