Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be done for premature ejaculation?

Hi there, My boyfriend, 22, has a problem with premature ejaculation . Could you please tell me, is this something that can change over time? Or are there things I can do to make him last longer? I don t want to embarrass him by asking him to take pills or anything like that because we work around it but actual intercourse can usually only last 5 minutes max. I m a female and 20 years old. We ve been together 4 months now and sexually active for most of that time though I don t think he was very sexually active much before we started dating. Thanks, Eve
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear evecarvell, The basic idea to delay ejaculation is to control excitement mentally , your partner perhaps doesn't knows how to delay ejaculation on your part you can do is distract his mind by doing certain things as to stop him the activity and ask to change the posture, or you can twitch/ pinch strongly on his back or stretch his hair so that he stops temporarily for whatever he is doing or you don't give much of stimulation by responding sensually too hard may help him if this works OK otherwise tell him to make it slow and satisfy you first he will not mind it. but don't jump on medicine.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Himanshu Pandey's  Response
Hi eve ! It is normal to have premature ejaculation but if it occur everytime is a problem. The reasons are, heart medicine, urine infection and over excitement. Ask the doctor, if their is underline disease. For over excitement over the counter cream available. Have fun. Take care. Bye.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor