Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be done for liver pain ?

her weigh is 97 and age is 38. their liver is paining what can they eat to avoid this height 4.11.they have two childrens.her name is prathibha.she is in dindigul.her weight should be 42 is possible to do.please give any medicine and give the tips for diet suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.She is grossly over weight which needs details investigation and examination by doctor.Please do not try any diet plan without seeing your doctor.This much weight will not reduce if some drastic steps are not taken.Ask her to avoid obvious high calorie food and if she can ask her to walk regularly .this much weight can lead to many problems so please take her to doctor.As far as pain in liver is concerned with this much information is not possible to suggest any thing.take care.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor