Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be considers for low sperm count so that we as a couple can conceive ?

Hi Dr, may name is grace am a woman of 29years am married, we have some problem with my husband, before i had cysty but already get an operation, so we are looking a baby but i didnt consinve yet, the problem is my husband has a weak sperm so am asking which treatment he can use so that i can get pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you should rule out the cause of weak sperm, most probably this is due to testosteron hormon imbalance. you get blood test for it n semen analysis. he has to consult with uro genital surgeon n start proper treatment.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm
firstly get a semen analysis done and then take a opinion from a infertility clinic..there are plenty of treatment options available..if your husband is smoking or taking alcohol its better he quits both..take care..all the best
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor