Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

What treatment should a person with nutcracker syndrome and diverticulitis with severe cramps take ?

iI have severe pelvic and left side pain Dr says I have diverticulitis and have severe cramps. I sometimes sweat a lot and while lying down my arms go numb I had a hysterectomy and I am now 47. I also have blood in urine and was told I had nutcracker syndrome years ago. Can u give me any ideas? Was also told vitamin D is low. Thx.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Cynthia davis,
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have kidney stone on left side.
There is also possibility of infection in your genital tract.
go for ultra sound and find out the cause.
Go for urine check up for blood and pus cells.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor