Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What treatment should a person suffering form DNS take for sinus and constriction in head ?

Male 18, Hello Doctor i m feeling most of times that some ants crawling inside my brain , sometime when i push my hand to my brain when putting oil on my brain i m feeling ants crwaling on that area where my hand push, Doctor i m also feeling forgetfullness foggy brain too too much whole day, Doctor i also facing one Problem this is DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum ) my Bone of nose is very deviated and i m taking Rhinosone for Temporary Relieve and i also feeling pain in Sinuses and Constriction in head , Doctor i had also Going to ENT He tell me that this all problems is due to DNS Allergy , But doctor i cant believe that this all problem only from DNS Beacause Doctor i m felling shortage of breath and feeling ants crwaling also in thorat, Doctor i have little another problem that i when i save any Document (File) in Computer i m open it again and again to check that it save or not, i m also sometime some power force me to ask people 1 question 3 times, Most of the times when i want to lying in bed i clean it again and again when i feeling tired then i stop and i m depend on others decision i cant take my own decision, Doctor my Father dont paying attention on me on my this problems and he Asked me many times that this is ur anxiety, Doctor when i see Brain of any human being or Beating Heart i feeling panic and i m feeling that this is also attached on me and i think that if i kill my brain then i will die this is also problem or Anxiety, Many problems but plz Doctor my request plz answer my questions cause i m in trouble i cant study well from 2 years Doctor my Activites is I m sleeping late night sometime early, i dont take part in any sports, i also eat dinner in no time, My english is not Good plzzz plzzz Doctor tell me what should i do is i should go for All test of brains or what? plz tell me Doctor Thnx in Advance.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

DNS result in poor drainage of the sinuses, can also be responsible for difficulty in breathing, headaches, bloody noses, or of sleeping disorders such as snoring or sleep apnea. DNS may even be responsible for causing upper respiratory infection that may cause sore throat (ants in throat as you are mentioning).
For DNS you need to consult ENT specialist and follow what doctor says.
repeatative actions as your mentioning points towards Obsessive compulsive disorder that is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations, or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something.
This is treated using medicines and therapy.
Antidepressant called a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) are used.
I advice you to consult psychiatrist for this.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further queries.

Answered: Sun, 13 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor