What treatment should a TB patient take for blood in sputum and how long does it take for recovery ?

Hello Dr., I am TB pateint and getting treatment from last 1 years and 4 month bt still not found any complete recovery from previous my weight is increased from 46kg to 53 kg bt before one month I fell weakness and blood with sputam So as dr suggeted I tested mt sputam culture test (microbactrium method) it seen positive growth after a week doctor said you have to take medicine for 1 year more but i am not understand wts this goning on wt is the problem with me, please help me how can i get recover from this problem..and what is good for me..what should i do any yoga , excersize etc..pls help me.....pls sir...??? One more thing sir I kisses my phionse now i feared that she will not suffered from this problem because of my kiss...can this possible if someone TB pateint kiss other than he/she will suffer frm that diseas...pls help me sir....plsssssss
Mon, 23 Jan 2012