Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I undergo with for my lower back pain ?

I am having lower back pain from last 1.5 months, i took an xray but there was nothing wrong in that, i have undergone 2 weeks physiotherapy still not much relief. Please suggest me what i supposed to do
Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
first of all back pain may be due to many reasons like keeping wallet in back pocket, sternous exercise, irregular posture, kindly elaborate me your routine work and any exercise or do u carry any heavy weight or had carried.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement Dr. Sunil Dewangan's  Response
Dear Rajesh
If you are thin and lean , your age ? mostly thin people get mechanical back pain,

start with good nourishment , go for protein diet, start Tab supradyn daily for 3 month, have regular streching excercise with trained physio and aerobics, continue this for atleast 3-6 month long term result is only possible if you are continuing these and consistant for these, take tab myoryl 4 mg bd-tds for 10 days to start, pain may worson initially but after 10-15 days you will start getting the result, contact me for further discussion 9898045103/9978558393
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care should done hot massage on your lower back and also arnica homoeopathic ointment apply over it.also rhus tox 30 4 to 5 globules at 15 min interval until pain subside.thanks
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor