Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I undergo to get implants in the uterus to have a baby ?

what can i get implated in me to have a baby how to i go about getting implates in to my uterus so i can have a baby.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello natalie,
i couldnt get your q. but still i wud like to take it. implate is necessary only when one is infertile and want to have a baby (by IVF, donor sperm or other methods). i think it is a very huge subject and your detail case history is necessary. so you need to consult the specialist. i hope you are satisfied with the answer. i m here for any of your follow up query.
thank you.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
  User's Response
you said in your detail case history is necessary what do you mean by that.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
your question is not clear
it will be better if you consult gynecologist and get check up and all the tests done if you want to be pregnant and follow advice
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor