Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I undergo to concieve ?

i m married for 4 years.i cannt concieve due to my fallopian tubes blockage.i want to know that can i concieve in future by any treament without surgery i m married for 4 years.i cannt concieve due to my my fallopian tubes blockage.i want to know that could i concieve in future without any surgery
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you have blockage of fallopian tubes it could be the probable cause for infertility in your case .You need to under go treatment so that you can have a child.Please consult your Gynaec/Infertility specialist regarding the treatment required.There is a surgical option which you don't want & also there is a chance of failure in it .Since there is no other option available so in your case it will be advisable to go for a IVF (In Vitro fertilization ) .
I hope this answer is helpful to you.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor