Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I undergo for hair fall ?

I am a 25 yrs male and a civil engineer working in Gulf (Adverse Climate). i use to wear helmet daily most of the time and it makes me wet in swetting on head and all over the body. due to prolong wet and dry of Hair on head. also, due to Polution, Temperature and wind my hair gets affected. also, in gulf normal tap water comes very hot at summer season and i am taking bath in that treated hot water. NOW I AM EXPERIANCING THE SERIOUS HAIR FALL PROBLEM. please suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The sweat accumulation, hot weather can predispose you for scalp fungal infection and dandruff which can cause hairfall. Better to avoid such situation by properly keeping hair and scalp dry at regular intervals with towel. Also avoid sun exposure. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables for vitamins and antioxidant effects. Drink plenty of water. Avoid stress by taking frequent breaks at work, do Yoga, Prayanam for relaxation. Avoid eating junk food, colas. Get 6-8 hours of refreshing sleep daily. Before recommending any treatment I would like you to get examined by a Dermatologist to rule out any other problem which can be causing hair loss because stress, hormonal problems can also cause hair loss. According to cause you will be treated appropriately.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor