Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to reduce premature ejaculation post staph infection ?

I had staph infection some years ago, but recently noticed my sperm on first ejaculation is watery and so reduced, also on second ejaculation practically nothing comes out. Also i have quick ejaculation issues. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Semen is a thick fluid and the consistency can be derived only after lab tests as your semen can still be well within normal range. Give it for analysis
For the second query try the start stop start method and also use a condom to desensitize the skin, if these don't work then meet a urologist for work up
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor