Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to increase the penis size ?

hi,,, i am a male of age 25 , i used to have sex since i was 20years old.. starting i used to have sex for once or twice a week, when ever i used to meet my girl i used to have sex for at least for 3 to 4 times in 6 hours. later from 2 years i just was meeting my girl for once a week and used to have sex just for 1 or 2 times . from last 6 months my penis size has gone small. i didn t even used to do hand work much.. very rarely i used to musbusat.. please suggest me what should i do... should i go for treatment of allopathy , homeopathy or aurwadic...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Please note that length is not an indicator for the sexual function or fertility, it has nothing to do in this
Also Nothing will cause increase or decrease to ur penile length
So As long as u don't have any problem in ur sexual life, My advice is to have self confidence & live happily
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor