Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to grow hair in my forehead ?

doctor , i want to growing hair on my forhead .. forhead size increase daily, i am just 16 years old... sir, please give me suggestion for growing hair and tell about any medicins,,, soon...................
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Hello , welcome to Healthcare magic...
Hairfall is most common problem and there are several causes , so ideally u need to get evaluated for your problem and get treated accordingly.
To begin with - 1)a low blood heamoglobin, low blood iron levels , thyroid problems , malnutrition are few correctable causes - u need to get a CBC , Iron profile, thyroid profile these are blood tests.If any problem in these can get appropriately treated .
Next if u dont find any problem in any of these , could be genetic - so for that there are only 2 treatments FDA approved - MINOXIDIL 2 % Soulution for local application and Tab Finasteride .. but before taking these medications please consult a dermatologist.Thank you , hope i was helpful.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor