Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to get rid of dermongraphia on the face ?

Hello, Im 31 years old and have been suffering from severe hives or dermongraphia for years. I went to an allergist and was diagnosed with allegies to over 10 foods and other allergens . Eggs being the #1, which I had actually figured out. I need to know what to do to get rid of this? Its only on my face and seems to be getting worse. I finally decided to give up eggs for good, as I had been ignoring the recommendation. These hives do not go away. They first started over 5 years ago and are getting progressively worse. They itch and become raised at times. Sorry so long, but I really need help.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
You can visit a homeopathic physician, for this condition. It works quiet well for allergies.
Meanwhile avoid things you are allergic too. If untreated, they get worse, may result in a severe reaction .
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi gretings from health care magic
your hives ot urticaria may be due to some food allergy or any other allergens that is difficult to know exactly. yes some person are allergic to egg albumin. if you are manifesting any symptoms after egg taking then you should avoid egg. but there are other things like polens, any foreign protein can create allergic reaction. it has ben found in some people getting constant allergic syndrome has ben improived after changing the place. here i m not sayinmg to change place but just some example. the treatment of allergy is anti histamin medication. but in my opinion you should go for homeopathy treatment as because homeopathy can treat this condition at the imune level so that your allergic constitution can be changed. never take any ho9meopathy medicine without consulting any qualified homeopath and after a thorough case study. a constitutional homeopathy treatment can help you in your hives condition . Thank you
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor