Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to control my hairfall ?

i am 19 years old girl i have a much hair fall suggest me for this I am 19 year old girl, i have much hair fall. i went to a doctor she checked my hemoglobin then i had taken treatment for 3 months to increase my hemoglonin level. it was very helpful.but now my hair fall problem is same as before it was...... suggest me for this.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
hi varsha;
Stress;anaemia;deficiency of multivitamins & minerals;dandruff are common causes of hair fall.Please get a multivitamin ;calcium;& medicine for haemoglobin from your family doctor;do regular oiling;wash hair with a mild shampoo;do not use conditioner;take a balanced healthy diet & hope your hairfall will stop.
wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor