Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to conceive as I am suffering from endometriosis problem ?

married 6 years, taken treatment in allopathy, ayurvedic , siddha , metformin medicine long time. done laproscopy last year for choclate cyst in right ovary ad appendicitis . Finally endometrosis problem. then what I do next???. I getting vexed ...................... I have no energy / strength to go further processing. in follicular study, follicle developments are done but not ruputured. result (anvolutary cycle). Please give an advice to get conceive. It s my life..................... Thanks, S. Usha Srinivasan, Pondicherry
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic,
If on laparoscopy your fallopian tubes are patent and healthy,no adhesions,then you can take medicines for follicle rupture.Once your follicle ruptures you can try IUI [INTRA-UTERINE INSEMINATION]for 3 cycles.If you are above 35years you should go for IVF.
take care
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor