Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to bring mobility in my legs as I am a neuro patient ?

Dear Dr., I am a male in gender and 64years of age and a neuro patient during one year,now I can`t move my left leg and can`t sign with right hand . I visited Dr.Trishit Roy( Neurologist at kolkata)privately and continue his prescribed medicine Tab.-TRIBANTIN-300 and under test- MRI but reports are normal and I am under physiotherapist daily also but no improve any.May you suggest something for improvement?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
     As MRI is normal ,so no organic disease detected,continue with conservative treatment along with regular physiotherapy.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor