Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take in future as I am unable to conceive after IVI and hmg injection ?

hello dr im 24yrs old. I got married on 2009. In my pitutiary gland fsh and lh was too low. My period was irregular before and after marriage. I consult gyn she said my egg develop ment was very poor she put hmg inj 450 mg and done IVI two times but still im not c√łnceive wat can do for further treatment
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
hello dear, i is your husband's semen count normal and have you done the tube patency test.If not then please get it done as soon as posible.FOR ANY infertility case we give minimum six cycles time before changing the line of treatment.there are few other important things like number of eggs formed, with this dose of hmg,,number of injections you got, before i can suggest a second line of treatment.mail me the details on or call at 9820739032. take care
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
along this you can take ayurveda support. start chandraprabha vati 1 tab before food twice.consult your nearest ayurveda doc for basti which is very effective. contact me on
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor