Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for urine retention problem ?

Urinary retention, bloated pelvis 16 years old male, height 172 cm, weight 50 kg Hi. I can t urinate, my pelvis is bloated, i feel that I need to urinate, but I can t. What to do? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You might have kidney stones or acute infections in urinary system.
Go for ultra sound and rule out possibility of stones.
Try to urinate in toilet by opening tap for full flow of water,reflexly you get urine pass.
Consult uro surgeon,catheterization may be required.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor